Roland Drum Pad PD-108 10-Inch V-Pad With Improved Rim Sensor
Roland Drum Pad PD-108 is a 10-inch V-Pad with Mesh Head. This V-Pad includes a New Rim Sensor for improved dynamics, rim-shot depth and accurate rim-shot sensing.
The Dual Zone (head,rim) Drum Pad PD-108 features an exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap and accommodates dual mounting for setup versatility.
Roland Drum Pad PD-108 ships with Owner’s Manual, Connection Cable and a Drum Key. It’s compatible with MDH Pad Mount and MDS Drum Stand series (Both Sold Seperately).
Specs for Drum Pad PD-108
- Pad size: 10 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Acceptable rod diameters: 9.0 to 11.5 mm (3/8 to 1/2 inches)
- Usable pipe size: 22.2 mm (7/8 inches)
- Width: 307 mm (12-1/8 inches)
- Depth: 317 mm (12-1/2 inches)
- Height: 117 mm (4-5/8 inches)
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6 lbs. 10 oz.)
Experience New Accurate Rim-Shot Sensing With The PD-128 Tom Drum Pad
Roland 12-Inch Tom Drum Pad boasts a new rim sensor which has been specifically developed for this 12-inch Tom Pad in conjunction with the TD-30 Drum Sound Module. This had been applied in order to to accurately detect dynamics and rim-shot depth.
This Tom Drum Pad by Roland contains an exchangeable black-chrome color shell wrap. The PD-128 is designed as a Tom Pad, and comes with a two-way mount holder.
Roland’s PD-128 Tom Drum Pad provides you with a new higher level of rim-sensing accuracy. When it comes to replicating the feel of acoustic drums, it is the rimshot response this is the most challenging to get right.
The Rim Sensor along with the Head Sensor, generates uncanny accuracy and natural response.
Personalize Your Tom Drum Pad’s And Snare With Exchangeable Shell Wraps
The 12″ Roland PD-128 Tom Drum Pad has an awesome black chrome finish exchangeable shell wrap. Roland also provides a variety of nice-looking finishes, allowing you to customize and pimp out your V-drum set to look mind-blowing on stage.
The Roland PD-128 comes equipped with Owner’s Manual, Connection Cable and a Drum Key. Rolands’ Tom Drum Pad PD-128 brings excellent tom drum performance to your Electronic Drum Kit!
Other Roland products (sold seperately) that’s compatible with the PD-128 Tom Drum Pad are the MDH Pad Mount Series and MDS Drum Rack Stands Series pointed out below.
MDH-12 Pad Mount
This Rock-solid MDH-12 Pad Mount boasts a hatched clamp for quick setup and teardown. MDH-12 Pad Mount is Compatible With All Roland MDS Drum Racks Series.
Meaning you can easily expand your kit with more trigger pads (e.g., Roland PD series).
MDH-25 Pad Mount
The MDH-25 Pad Mount with a flexible ball clamp and tilt mechanism is Compatible With The MDS-25 Chrome-Finished Drum Rack.
Key Features For Roland Tom Drum Pad PD-128
- 12 Inch Tom Pad.
- Black Chrome Finish.
- Dual Zone Trigger (Head, Rim).
- Tunable Mesh Head For Realistic Playing Feel.
- Two-Way Mount Holder.
- Consistent And Accurate Sensing Between Head And Rim.
- Interchangeable Shell Wrap.
Technical specs For Roland PD-128 Tom Drum Pad
- MPN: PD-128-BC.
- Width: 358 mm (14-1/8 inches).
- Depth: 368 mm (14-1/2 inches).
- Height: 117 mm (4-5/8 inches).
- Weight: 3.4 kg (7 lbs. 8 oz.).
- Acceptable Rod Diameters: 9.0 to 11.5 mm (3/8 to 1/2 inches).
- Usable Pipe Size: 22.2 mm (7/8 inches).
Roland Snare Drum Pad With Improved Rim Sensor For Accurate Rim-Shot Sensing
The Roland Snare Drum Pad PD-128S is a 12 Inch Pad that gives you real-drum feel and response, with amazingly natural rim-shot sensing.
Roland’s latest rim sensor, specially developed for this 12-inch Mesh Head Snare Drum Pad and TD-30 Drum Sound Module. This Roland Snare detects your rim-shot dynamics and depth more accurately, so you don’t have to alter your technique to get the results you want.
You can also adjust the Snare Drum Pad Head’s Tension to your taste, to make your electronic kit feel just like acoustic drums. The Roland PD-128S is snare-stand mountable. The black chrome color shell wrap of the Snare Drum Pad is interchangeable.
Get realistic snare feel, with the Roland Snare Drum Pad PD-128S.
Roland Snare Drum Pad PD-128S Features At A Glance
- Enjoy a new level of natural feel and expression
- Customize your kit with interchangeable shell wraps
- Roland V-drums: the standard for great playability and realistic feel
- Enjoy A New Level Of Natural Feel And Expression With The Roland Snare Drum Pad
Roland Snare Drum Pad PD-128S gives you a new level of rim-sensing accuracy. In replicating the feel of an acoustic snare drum, the rimshot has traditionally been the component that’s kept many drummers using acoustic snares in their otherwise-electronic kits.
The PD-128S Snare Drum Pad sports a new rim sensor that will make your jaw drop.
Together with the head sensor, it delivers uncannily natural snare-drum response that’ll put a smile on your face – and a PD-128S in your kit.
Customize your kit with interchangeable shell wraps
The 12 Inch Snare Drum Pad PD-128S V-Pad sports a cool-looking black chrome finish interchangeable shell wrap. Roland also offers a range great-looking finishes – so you can customize and color-coordinate your V-drum kit to look killer onstage.
Roland Snare Drum V-Pad Main Features
- 12 Inch Snare Pad
- Snare-stand mountable
- Dual-zone (head, rim)
- Tunable mesh head for realistic playing feel
- Consistent and accurate sensing between head and rim
- Black chrome finish; interchangeable shell wrap
- Includes pad unit, connection cable, tuning key, and owner’s manual
Specifications For PD-128S Snare Pad
- MPN: PD-128S-BC
- Width: 358 mm (14-1/8 inches)
- Depth: 322 mm (12-11/16 inches)
- Height: 117 mm (4-5/8 inches)
- Weight: 3.0 kg (6 lbs. 10 oz.)
Buy Roland Snare Pad PD-128S-BC At A Great Price From Sweetwater.
The Pintech 14 Inch Electronic Snare Drum Pad offers Pintech’s most realistic feel and triggering ever. Pintech’s world-renowned trigger technology allows incredibly natural triggering sensing while offering the most natural feel imaginable.
The Reaction Series Mesh Head’s tension can be adjusted to your liking, which allows you to adjust the feel and triggering the way you like it.
EZ-Tune technology incorporates 2 knobs on the side of the Drum Shell that allow you to adjust the sensivity for both the head trigger and the rim trigger with a simple turn of a knob.
This enables you to adjust your Snare’s sensitivity on the spot, without needing to go into your modules settings!
The Pintech Snare Drum Pad offers 2 Reaction Series Mesh Heads, along with our very popular SilenTrim rubber hoop trim. This rubber trim goes over the metal hoop, and helps keep your Snare as silent as possible while also protecting your sticks.
Made with a metal shell and metal hardware, the PHX14 is built to last. Pintech believes in using the best possible hardware available, and we’ve incorporated that into our PHX14 Snare Drum Pad.
Real metal hoops, hardware, tention rods and lugs means you are getting the most authentic looking and feeling Snare Drum Pad available from Pintech.
The Ultra-Quiet Operation Of PHX14 Snare Drum Pad
Pintech’s 14 Inch Snare Drum Pad PHX14 offers a hollow bottom design that ensures the most quiet Drumming experience.
This allows less airflow to accumulate inside of the shell, which reduces noise by up to 55% over our competitors!
If you are looking for an Ultra-Quiet Snare Drum Pad, then look no further!
Pintech PHX14 Snare Drum Pad Main Features
- Dual-zone: head and rim triggering capability.
- EZ-Tune technology allows you to adjust sensitivity for your head and rim with a turn of a knob.
- EZ-Connect: Easily replace your triggers with only a Drum key in just minutes.
- Mesh Heads are fully tuneable to your liking.
- Reinforced triggers: Longer lasting with more dynamic range.
- Dual Mesh Heads – Comes with an extra head so you don’t have to worry about buying another one.
- SilenTrim Rubber Hoops Covers on both sides.
- Mounts on standard acoustic Snare stand.
- 14 Inch diameter with 12 tension lugs for precise tuning adjustments.
- Ultra quiet play.
- American Made by Pintech.
- May be used with all popular Drum modules.
- Ships with SilenTrim, Stereo Cable and Mesh Saver.
- Available in Red, Black, Chrome and Carbon Fiber.
Additional Information of The PHX14 Snare
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 Kg).
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 4 Inches
- Shell Color: Red, Chrome, Black, Carbon Fiber
- Mesh Color: White, Black
The Pintech ConcertCast Series Electronic Drum Pad offer the most rugged design while maintaining our world-class triggering technology.
Used by some of the biggest names on tour, the ConcertCast Series Drum Pads are built to withstand some of the heaviest of hitters.
Full of features like the 3 piece Pad foam design, world-renowned 100% positional sensing triggering technology,
EZ-TUNE Technology to adjust your sensitivity on the go, Reaction Series Mesh heads for ultimate comfort while being as close to silent as possible and much more.
With 3 different drum pad sizes to choose from, you are sure to find the Drum Pad that works best for your playing style and space. Offered in single zone or dual zone variants for rim-shots.
Pintech ConcertCast Mesh Drum Pad Main Features
- Universal – Works With Almost Every Brand On The Market.
- 100% Positional Sensing Compatibility.
- 100% Velocity Sensitive Triggers For Ghost Notes.
- All Metal Titanium And Aluminum Alloy Shell.
- Reaction Series Mesh Head.
- Ez-Connect Trigger Technology.
- Ez-Tune Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment Technology.
- Featuring Pintech’s World-Class 3-Piece Foam.
- Powder Coated For Extra Durability.
- Real Metal Hardware.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- American Made.
Pintech’s triggering technology is 100% positional sensing compatible, and offers a centralized triggering location with virtually no hot-spots!
Pintech’s triggers and foam are also ultra-sensitive.
Allowing you to achieve those ghost notes that have eluded Electronic Drumming for so long. And no one wants to play on plastic Drums!
Pintech’s ConcertCast series Drum Pads are made out of titanium and aluminum shells, and feature REAL hardware.
Pintech’s ultra-quiet Mesh heads are 100% tuneable, because we use real tension rods. You can adjust the tension on the Mesh to lower or raise your rebound.
And our chrome hoops ensure that you will get the most authentic feel when playing rim-shots.
Pintech ConcertCast Drum Pad are available in the following sizes, zones and bundles
- 8 Inch Single Zone Drum Pad
- 10 Inch Single Zone Drum Pad
- 12 Inch Single Zone Drum Pad
- 8 Inch Dual Zone Drum Pad
- 10 Inch Dual Zone Drum Pad
- 12 Inch Dual Zone Drum Pad
- 4PC Drum Pads Bundle
- 5PC Drum Pads Bundle
The finish on the ConcertCast Series Drum Pads is a flat black powder-coat finish that is engineered to withstand the harshest conditions. And don’t overlook our matching flat black star knobs for tightening your Drum Pads down to your L-Rods.
Pintech’s ConcertCast Series Drum Pads are used by some of the most well known Drummers in the world like Shaun Foist (Breaking Benjamin), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas) and Rob Bourdon (Linkin Park).
Whether you are starting out, or are an experienced Drummer, Pintech’s ConcertCast Series Electronic Drum Pads are the perfect choice for Drummers that want the most out of their equipment.
Don’t let anything hold you back, because the ConcertCast Electronic Drum Pads by Pintech are also backed with Pintech’s exclusive limited lifetime warranty!
Specifications Of The Pintech ConcertCast Drum Pad
- Available Pad Sizes: 8 Inch, 10 Inch and 12 Inch.
- Colors: Black Shell with White Mesh Head.
- Triggers available: Head and/or rim (Single of dual zone).
- Drum Head Material: Mesh (Reaction Series).
- Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 3 in.
Don’t Forget To Check Out Pintechs’ Brand New Website.