The Pintech 14 Inch Electronic Snare Drum Pad offers Pintech’s most realistic feel and triggering ever. Pintech’s world-renowned trigger technology allows incredibly natural triggering sensing while offering the most natural feel imaginable.
The Reaction Series Mesh Head’s tension can be adjusted to your liking, which allows you to adjust the feel and triggering the way you like it.
EZ-Tune technology incorporates 2 knobs on the side of the Drum Shell that allow you to adjust the sensivity for both the head trigger and the rim trigger with a simple turn of a knob.
This enables you to adjust your Snare’s sensitivity on the spot, without needing to go into your modules settings!
The Pintech Snare Drum Pad offers 2 Reaction Series Mesh Heads, along with our very popular SilenTrim rubber hoop trim. This rubber trim goes over the metal hoop, and helps keep your Snare as silent as possible while also protecting your sticks.
Made with a metal shell and metal hardware, the PHX14 is built to last. Pintech believes in using the best possible hardware available, and we’ve incorporated that into our PHX14 Snare Drum Pad.
Real metal hoops, hardware, tention rods and lugs means you are getting the most authentic looking and feeling Snare Drum Pad available from Pintech.
The Ultra-Quiet Operation Of PHX14 Snare Drum Pad
Pintech’s 14 Inch Snare Drum Pad PHX14 offers a hollow bottom design that ensures the most quiet Drumming experience.
This allows less airflow to accumulate inside of the shell, which reduces noise by up to 55% over our competitors!
If you are looking for an Ultra-Quiet Snare Drum Pad, then look no further!
Pintech PHX14 Snare Drum Pad Main Features
- Dual-zone: head and rim triggering capability.
- EZ-Tune technology allows you to adjust sensitivity for your head and rim with a turn of a knob.
- EZ-Connect: Easily replace your triggers with only a Drum key in just minutes.
- Mesh Heads are fully tuneable to your liking.
- Reinforced triggers: Longer lasting with more dynamic range.
- Dual Mesh Heads – Comes with an extra head so you don’t have to worry about buying another one.
- SilenTrim Rubber Hoops Covers on both sides.
- Mounts on standard acoustic Snare stand.
- 14 Inch diameter with 12 tension lugs for precise tuning adjustments.
- Ultra quiet play.
- American Made by Pintech.
- May be used with all popular Drum modules.
- Ships with SilenTrim, Stereo Cable and Mesh Saver.
- Available in Red, Black, Chrome and Carbon Fiber.
Additional Information of The PHX14 Snare
- Weight: 5 lbs (2.27 Kg).
- Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 4 Inches
- Shell Color: Red, Chrome, Black, Carbon Fiber
- Mesh Color: White, Black
The Pintech ConcertCast Series Electronic Drum Pad offer the most rugged design while maintaining our world-class triggering technology.
Used by some of the biggest names on tour, the ConcertCast Series Drum Pads are built to withstand some of the heaviest of hitters.
Full of features like the 3 piece Pad foam design, world-renowned 100% positional sensing triggering technology,
EZ-TUNE Technology to adjust your sensitivity on the go, Reaction Series Mesh heads for ultimate comfort while being as close to silent as possible and much more.
With 3 different drum pad sizes to choose from, you are sure to find the Drum Pad that works best for your playing style and space. Offered in single zone or dual zone variants for rim-shots.
Pintech ConcertCast Mesh Drum Pad Main Features
- Universal – Works With Almost Every Brand On The Market.
- 100% Positional Sensing Compatibility.
- 100% Velocity Sensitive Triggers For Ghost Notes.
- All Metal Titanium And Aluminum Alloy Shell.
- Reaction Series Mesh Head.
- Ez-Connect Trigger Technology.
- Ez-Tune Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment Technology.
- Featuring Pintech’s World-Class 3-Piece Foam.
- Powder Coated For Extra Durability.
- Real Metal Hardware.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- American Made.
Pintech’s triggering technology is 100% positional sensing compatible, and offers a centralized triggering location with virtually no hot-spots!
Pintech’s triggers and foam are also ultra-sensitive.
Allowing you to achieve those ghost notes that have eluded Electronic Drumming for so long. And no one wants to play on plastic Drums!
Pintech’s ConcertCast series Drum Pads are made out of titanium and aluminum shells, and feature REAL hardware.
Pintech’s ultra-quiet Mesh heads are 100% tuneable, because we use real tension rods. You can adjust the tension on the Mesh to lower or raise your rebound.
And our chrome hoops ensure that you will get the most authentic feel when playing rim-shots.
Pintech ConcertCast Drum Pad are available in the following sizes, zones and bundles
- 8 Inch Single Zone Drum Pad
- 10 Inch Single Zone Drum Pad
- 12 Inch Single Zone Drum Pad
- 8 Inch Dual Zone Drum Pad
- 10 Inch Dual Zone Drum Pad
- 12 Inch Dual Zone Drum Pad
- 4PC Drum Pads Bundle
- 5PC Drum Pads Bundle
The finish on the ConcertCast Series Drum Pads is a flat black powder-coat finish that is engineered to withstand the harshest conditions. And don’t overlook our matching flat black star knobs for tightening your Drum Pads down to your L-Rods.
Pintech’s ConcertCast Series Drum Pads are used by some of the most well known Drummers in the world like Shaun Foist (Breaking Benjamin), Keith Harris (Black Eyed Peas) and Rob Bourdon (Linkin Park).
Whether you are starting out, or are an experienced Drummer, Pintech’s ConcertCast Series Electronic Drum Pads are the perfect choice for Drummers that want the most out of their equipment.
Don’t let anything hold you back, because the ConcertCast Electronic Drum Pads by Pintech are also backed with Pintech’s exclusive limited lifetime warranty!
Specifications Of The Pintech ConcertCast Drum Pad
- Available Pad Sizes: 8 Inch, 10 Inch and 12 Inch.
- Colors: Black Shell with White Mesh Head.
- Triggers available: Head and/or rim (Single of dual zone).
- Drum Head Material: Mesh (Reaction Series).
- Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 3 in.
Don’t Forget To Check Out Pintechs’ Brand New Website.