Roland Drum Pad PD-85 : A Rimshot-Ready Mesh Pad
The New Roland Drum Pad PD-85 is 8″ Dual-Zone V-Pad featuring Roland’s latest dual-triggering technology. Resulting in more consistent and accurate sensing between the head and rim.
Built tank-tough and ready to take a pounding, these new-generation pads are available in both black and white finishes with chrome bracket.
Rimshots – An Easy Match For PD-85 Drum Pad
When PD-85 is used as toms with TD-30, TD-25 and TD-15 sound modules, the Roland Drum Pad PD-85 let you play rimshots, and the sound will change depending on the strength of your stroke.
The box includes: Roland PD-85 Drum Pad, Owner’s manual, Connection Cable and a Drum Key.
Roland PD-85 Specifications
- 8 Inch Dual Zone Mesh Head (MH-8) Drum Pad.
- Patented mesh head technology.
- Great acoustic feel.
- Dual trigger capability.
- Compatible with all TD-series sound modules.
- Available in black or white finish.
- Width: 245 mm (9-11/16 inches).
- Depth: 310 mm (12-1/4 inches).
- Height: 95 mm (3-3/4 inches).
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3 lbs. 12 oz.).