BEATLAB mini Features A Training Function That Check and Improve Your Sense of Rhythm
The BEATLAB mini provides a training mode that lets you objectively check your own sense of rhythm.
If you connect the included contact mic to the unit’s TRIGGER jack and attach it to your snare or practice pad, the BEATLAB mini detects the sound of your strikes and measures the slight discrepancy in tempo between your playing and the sound of the metronome.
The amount of the discrepancy is indicated audibly. For example, if a male or female voice is selected, you’ll be informed whether you’re “TOO FAST” or “TOO SLOW“; if you’re correct, the voice tells you plainly “GOOD,” “GREAT,” “WONDERFUL,” or “PERFECT.”
It lets you check your own rhythm in real time with ease
After evaluation, your score at keeping the rhythm and your overall tendencies are shown in the display, allowing you to monitor your progress as you continue to practice.
How strictly your rhythm is evaluated and the trigger sensitivity can be adjusted in detail to correspond with your ability and the devices with which you’re practicing.
From the beginner who has just started their instrument up to the veteran who just wants to verify their rhythmic sense, the BEATLAB mini will support your rhythm training as your very own dedicated and personalized trainer.
BEATLAB Mini Includes a Contact Microphone For Trigger Detection
The CM-200 high-sensitivity contact mic is included for trigger detection.
You can attach this mic to your practice pad or snare, or even to a magazine or table; any object that the clip will grip to transmit to transmit its vibration.
The moment you get your BEATLAB mini, you can immediately start accurate rhythm training wherever you are.
BEATLAB mini Main Features
- Metronome function with a generous selection of patterns.
- Training function that check and improve your sense of rhythm.
- Sound out function is convenient for tuning your drums.
- Time/Stopwatch function can be used in a variety of ways.
- High-volume built-in speaker and headphone output.
- Large backlight LCD display.
- Two-way clip that holds with a variety of use-cases.
- Includes a contact microphone for trigger detection.
- Lineup includes a limited set with that includes a practice pad.
BEATLAB mini Demostration Video
As of this writing no price has been set yet. For complete specifications of BEATLAB mini visit KORGs’ Website.